Information We Collect
We routinely collect a variety of information from a variety of sources. The types of information we collect varies, depending on your use of our Services, and includes both information by which someone could identify you as a specific, identifiable person, such as your name, email address, account numbers, etc. (collectively, “Personal Information”) and other, non-identifying information. Types and sources of information we collect may include but are not limited to the following:
Information Collected Automatically
- We and our third-party service providers (including any third-party content, advertising, and analytics providers) may automatically collect certain information from your mobile device or web browser when you interact electronically with the Services, including on-site at our casino or racino (collectively as “Usage Data”), to help us understand how our users use certain Services and to target advertising to you. For example, each time you visit the Services electronically, we and our third-party service providers may collect your IP address, mobile device identifier or other unique identifier, browser and computer type, access time and location, the Web page you came from, the URL you go to next, the page(s) on our Site(s) that you access during your visit and your interaction with content or advertising through the Services. The Usage Data we collect is generally non- identifying, but if we associate it with you as a specific, identifiable person, we will treat it as Personal Information.
- Some Internet browsers may be configured to send “do not track” signals to the websites or online services you visit. Currently, there is no consensus among industry participants as to what “do not track” means in this context. Accordingly, like many websites and online services, our Sites and Services do not currently recognize or respond to automated browser signals regarding tracking mechanisms, which may include “do not track” instructions.
Information You Provide
- You may access or visit the Services without telling us who you are or providing your Personal Information. If, however, you wish to register an account on, with or through the Services (an “Account”), you will be required to provide certain Personal Information, such as your name and e-mail address, in addition to a username and password.
- In some cases you also may choose to submit, or we may collect, additional information about you, such as:
- demographic information (for example your gender, birth date or zip code);
- other Personal Information (for example, your mailing address, phone number, driver’s license number, state identification card number, passport number, naturalization number, and/or social security number);
- information about your preferences and interests;
- geolocation information, including from your mobile device (preferences regarding geolocation can typically be customized in your mobile device through the “Settings” icon or feature);
- photographic and/or video content (e.g., images of you).
- When you visit, access and/or use our Services, we may collect information about your commercial activities and transactions, including, for example, your purchases, reservations or gaming activities, your credit card or debit card numbers, bank or financial account information and/or ClubJACK, PlayJACK or betJACK Account number and information, which may help us to provide you with a more functional, personal experience.
- We may obtain information about you from third parties, including entities that direct you to, are located at, or are accessible via the Services, and/or business partners, family members and friends.
How We Use Information (Including Personal Information) We Collect
- We may share the information we collect with business partners and other third parties for joint marketing purposes.
- We also may engage service providers to provide certain services to us or to perform certain services on our behalf including analytics, marketing, fulfillment, etc. In some cases, service providers may collect or be provided with access to your information as reasonably necessary for them to perform such services, or as otherwise contemplated under their agreements with us.
- Certain services, including those provided by our geolocation service providers, such as GeoComply, will make use of your location data. If you use such services, you consent to us and our geolocation service providers, transmitting, collecting, maintaining, processing and using your location data in order to provide and improve location‐based services. You may withdraw this consent at any time by turning off the location settings or by notifying us in writing that you would like to withdraw such consent, although doing so may disable certain features or functionality in the Services (e.g., such as in betJACK).
- Even if you opt‐out of permitting us to share your Personal Information with our business partners and other third parties for marketing purposes, we may still share the information we collect with them for non‐marketing purposes, such as processing transactions, fulfilling your requests, responding to your inquiries, facilitating the delivery and/or performance of the Services, resolving disputes, troubleshooting technical problems (e.g., with our servers and software), enforcing our policies or in connection with any of the other non‐marketing purposes set forth below (which list is illustrative, not exhaustive):
- validating your identity;
- recording gaming‐related activity;
- conducting statistical or demographic analyses;
- processing and tracking reservations, purchases or other transactions;
- customizing your experience in accessing or using JACK’s Services;
- complying with legal and regulatory requirements (including, by way of example, disclosures to relevant gaming authorities or complying with a court order, subpoena, search warrant or other legal process);
- protecting and defending JACK and affiliates against legal claims;
- preventing, detecting or otherwise addressing fraud or security issues;
- protecting against harm to the rights, property or safety of JACK, its users or the public;
- debt collection;
- satisfying contractual obligations;
- assessing applications for employment;
- cooperating with law enforcement or other government authorities for reasons of national security, public safety or other matters necessitating disclosure of information to protect the public interest; and for other non‐marketing activities disclosed at the time you provide us with your information.
- When possible, we may link or combine Personal Information (like your name or e‐ mail address) with non‐Personal Information (like a unique identifier of your computer or mobile device) or with other publicly or generally available information to help identify your preferences or interests. If we combine non‐Personal Information with your Personal Information, we will treat the combination as Personal Information under this Policy.
- We also may provide the information we collect to our affiliated companies to process such information for the purposes set forth above.
- We may share any information we collect (including your Personal Information) with any successor to all or part of our business in connection with any sale, purchase, merger, reorganization, license or other transaction involving the transfer or conveyance of rights to any material asset of JACK.
- By providing your information, including Personal Information, to us, you hereby expressly consent to JACK’s use and disclosure thereof consistent with this Policy.
Information Collected by Third Parties
- More information about your choices concerning interest‐based advertising, including how you may opt‐out of some uses of information collected by members of the Network Advertising Initiative and the Digital Advertising Alliance that may collect information at, or through, the Services may be found at: http://optout.networkadvertising.org/?c=1 and https:// optout.aboutads.info/?c=2&lang=EN.
- As noted elsewhere, we do not currently recognize automated browser signals regarding tracking mechanisms, which may include “do not track” instructions.
- To supplement and enrich our Services, we may provide links to third party websites not operated by JACK. JACK is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of these other websites, which may collect Personal Information from their visitors. We recommend that you review their respective privacy policies.
- Information collected by us and maintained in electronic form is stored on systems protected by firewalls and other industry standard security measures. These security measures are intended to protect such systems from unauthorized access. No security system is impenetrable, however, and these systems could become accessible in the event of a security breach. We have controls in place that are designed to detect potential data breaches, contain and minimize the loss of data, and facilitate forensic investigations of a breach.
- You are responsible for the security of the computers, electronic devices, and electronic communication methods you use to communicate with us. For the avoidance of doubt, we are not responsible for the disclosure or interception of information that you send us before we receive it.
- If you wish to opt‐out of receiving marketing and promotional solicitations from us via direct mail or email, you may complete and return a Mailing List Removal Request Form (available at www.jackentertainment.com/clubjack) by mail (Attn: ClubJACK Mkt Mailing List Removal Request, 100 Public Square, Cleveland, OH 44113) or in‐person by visiting any ClubJACK desk at a JACK casino or racino.
- To opt out of such communications for PlayJACK and betJACK, including those sent via text message, please go to your online Account settings to modify your marketing preferences.
- You may opt‐out of push notifications from any of our Apps by modifying the notification settings on your mobile device.
- We do not send unsolicited email. Users of our Services may opt‐in to receive email from us. We do not ask for your personal or Account information in an email unless you have contacted us first and we need to clarify your request. If you have any doubt an email is really from us, please go to the applicable website(s), www.jackentertainment.com, www.playjack.com, or www.betjack.com directly, and navigate to the desired page. We encourage you to report suspicious email by forwarding the message to us at ClubJACK@jackentertainment.com.
Updating Your Information
- Users with Accounts also may update certain Personal Information provided to us via their online Accounts, through customer support or, for ClubJACK members, by visiting any ClubJACK desk at a casino or racino.
Privacy of Minors
JACK Entertainment LLC is a limited liability company subject to the laws of the United States. This Policy describes the information collection, use, protection, and sharing practices of JACK and its affiliates in the United States. Jurisdictions outside of the United States may have different or more restrictive local laws that offer a greater level of privacy protection. We make no representation that the practices described in this Policy comply with laws outside of the United States applicable to the collection, security, use or disclosure of information. Information collected or stored in jurisdictions outside of the United States and subsequently transferred to or disclosed in the United States will be handled in accordance with the laws of the United States. If you are located in another jurisdiction, please be aware that information you provide to us will be transferred to and processed in the United States. By using the Services or providing us with any information, you consent to the transfer, processing, and storage of your information in the United States.
Your California Privacy Rights